Find out about changes, additions, fixes, and updates to Minelist.
July 16, 2022
- Discord added to the server profile.
- New visible alert to let you know when you already voted for a server.
- Server list UI redesign.
July 4, 2022
We added voting compatibility for Minecraft Bedrock players (characters "." and "*" are now allowed).
June 17, 2021
hCaptcha implemented as the new anti-bot solution.
January 11, 2020
We added more server categories.
July 12, 2019
- We Fixed an error when calculating the uptime of servers that prevented some servers from being pinged regularly.
May 20, 2019
We're happy to announce the release of Minelist v2. We have re-programmed the entire site from scratch to bring you the best experience. No information was lost during this update (not even server votes). If you find any issue, please contact us.
Updates & Features:
- Minelist has migrated to HTTPS.
- Our new website design is now responsive for mobile devices.
- SRV Record for servers is now supported.
- Now you can verify your server connection and test Votifier credentials when adding/updating your server.
- The voting mechanism has changed. Before, it was strictly every 24 hours since your last vote. Now you can vote once in any time of the day giving you more flexibility. Remember, every IP address and username is restricted to vote once per day for each server. The listing time zone is Central Time.
- Uptime is now tracked for each server.
- Servers are now sorted by country, version game mode, newest, most players online, recently updated, popular this month and popular all time.
- Now we track each server all-time votes to sort all-time popular servers.
- Display server top voters in the voting page. You can enable or disable this feature in your server settings.
- Premium is now the new paid advertising service to highlight your server in the listing to obtain more traffic and is activated automatically after the payment is authorized.
- Server icons are now enabled for Premium servers.
- Servers are now pinged every ~5 minutes.
- Users now have to log in with their email and password (previously was with their username and password).
- Many internal optimizations to make Minelist faster.
- A new Refund Policy has been added.